Friday, November 6, 2009

Calli & Will

Why do we see in colour? It’s something I’ve often pondered and am eternally grateful for. At night, in the full dark, we have good vision, seeing as if it’s twilight, of course if we get close enough heat shows up as flares, sometimes silver, sometimes red, bright coronas around whatever we are looking at.

No colours in the dark, just black and white, as a race we were born long before the advent of meaningful artificial light, so prevalent now, seeping up like a rash in the sky, blotting out the pinprick stars in the blanket of the night.

As beautiful as she is in colour it is no match for the perfection she presents in black and white. Her skin so pale it’s almost translucent, ethereal, I can’t pull my eyes away in case she has simply faded away into the darkness by the time I look back.

She knows I’m watching of course, we are bonded now, bound in blood yes but more than that, she has my heart, she will feel it beating faster as I allow my eyes to feast upon her, watching her stand amidst the shadows of the night, waiting for a suitable feed to happen by.

We have taken to hunting like this, one of us prowling, stalking, the other watching from the shadows, the streets aren’t always safe, even for our kind. Not a lot frightens us, humans are no match for our speed and strength, but there are other challenges to face, always challenges.

Typically and I suppose to be expected given our genus, our main threat is our own kind. Like us a lot of vampires hunt alone, maybe in pairs, but lately there have been packs, take one charismatic or powerful  leader add a few gimps and you have a recipe for trouble, they tend to keep busy fighting each other and thus out of our hair but it always pays to be careful.

Point in case tonight, Calli is leaning back in the shadows along the street, twin circles of street light stretching toward but not quite reaching her, it’s a great spot to stand and watch the comings and goings of the night. She’s smoking again, despite my protestations that the small dot of glowing red as she inhales is lighting her up like a Christmas tree.

Fuck it’s sexy though, I focus on her mouth through the gloom, watch her lips tighten around the filter, her cheeks draw in slightly as she breathes the smoke into her lungs, I imagine it’s me inhaling, feel it filling me, the wave of euphoria as I hold that breath inside me, her hand and the glowing cigarette move down to her side now, she’s still holding it in, can probably feel me willing her to do so, then out, slow, slow, slowly, dancing tendrils of smoke curling up from her lips, black to me in this light but I see them always as dark blood red,  the smoke swathes around her head before writhing off into the light.

Fuck again! I allowed myself that distraction lets hope it doesn’t prove fatal. A group are walking down the street, straight at Calli, casually they might look like a boy’s night out, leery and beery and out to have some fun, but only one of them is flaring hot and he has the jittery gait of one who is in the process of being turned. I don’t stop to think, leaping down from the branches of my tree I’m on the move but I know they’ll reach her before I do.

They spread out around her but she’s not fazed by them, she casually drops the burning cigarette to the floor and grinds it under the heel of her boot. “Looking for some fun boys?” they’re not sure how to react, they were hoping she would cower, or run, that’s the game they love to play.

Problem is, that although we are fast, strong, it becomes too easy if you are always facing off against people who are weaker and slower than you, up against our own kind, it's like against like and if they are more used to fighting other vampires than you are it spells trouble.

There are four of them in a semi circle around her, the last one, their fledgling, still unsure of himself is hanging back a step or two, doesn’t want to get in over his head. They are high on something, I smell a lot of blood on them but there is something else too, something with a sharp chemical tang, I’m hoping that will make them sloppy.

Three of them pounce Calli at once, the one off to her right gets more than he bargained for, a cold iron bar slides out of the sleeve of her jacket as she swings her arm toward him, he sways back but not far enough to avoid this surprise extension, as it connects with his skull there is a sickening Thuunk! his legs crumple beneath him, the blow would have taken the head off of a mortal, his is still attached but won’t be lifting off of the sidewalk for a while.

She sways and ducks simultaneously, I am amazed by the speed of her movement, the claws of the largest of her aggressors rush through the air where her head was moments before, the closed fist of the other clips at her rolling shoulder, even though it didn't connect fully you can sense the power of that blow as it staggers her back into the wall. “Fuuuck You” she is screaming in his face, has caught hold of his flailing wrist and brings her leg straight up, how the hell did it move like that? The heel of her boot is buried deep under his chin and he staggers back clutching at his throat, trying to choke breath through a crushed windpipe into his gasping lungs.

It is now that I close on the scene,  brush the fledgling aside, too much strength behind the shove, I don't pause to see him crumpling against the lamppost in the distance. The fingers of my straightened right hand punch through flesh and bone, vampires may be strong and fast but their bodies are no more resistant to penetration than mortals, I close my fingers between ribs and around the spine of my second target, pull, pull so hard that my whole body wrenches backward with the force.

He screams and it sends a warm shudder through me, is that so very wrong? The sound is sickening, a cracking, sucking underneath that hideous screech, he's laying in a pool of blood at my feet, a handful of vertebrae  still clutched in my gory fist.
Tables turned, there's only one of them left and we are eyeing him hungrily, vampire blood has much more bite to it, nothing surprising about that I guess, more powerful, more virulent, he turns to run but is moving in slow motion. I take him low, Calli high, he hits the floor like a roped steer, her fangs are in his throat before he can wriggle free and mine find their way to his femoral artery, not my favourite location to feed on a male vamp I'll admit, particularly one with dubious hygiene, but the pressure behind it as I sink in my fangs is invigorating, the blood is trying to push my mouth away from him as it jets warm and powerful down my throat.

Why do I always go hard whilst I'm feeding? I try to pretend to myself that it's all the additional blood surging around in my veins, looking for somewhere to live, but I know that's crap. I shift uncomfortably , trying to adjust myself without making it obvious, no avail, Calli has lifted her head from his throat now and is eyeing me lasciviously, a smile that can only be called a smirk on her blood spattered lips.

“Need some help with that gorgeous?” her voice is sultry, I can feel it wash over me, damn she doesn't even have to concentrate on casting her glamour on me, it seeps out of her and grabs me by the throat, urging me to respond. She wipes the drops of blood from her cheek and chin with her fingertips and licks them clean suggestively as I drain the last spurt of blood from our poor young stud, there is little of him left now, although I am again ashamed at the scene of carnage we are leaving behind us.

Calli moves toward me as I stand, she is enjoying the obvious discomfort that the bulge in my trousers is causing me, before I can move to hide it as some hormonal teenage jock might she is beside me, I jolt as she slides her hand into my pocket, her sharpened nails slicing through the flimsy material and her hand closes tight around my shaft, “Mmmmm mine I think” she pulls me toward her roughly and we convert the adrenalin pumping through us into lust, my mouth on hers, my hands cinching her firmly at the waist, there is nothing in my mind but her, lust, desire, passion, I must have her and nothing is going to stop me.

Calli pulls back slightly, her hand still tight around me, using my erection to lead me down the street like some leashed dog, feeling her nails scraping against my skin puts any thoughts of argument from my mind, she is almost running now, enjoying my struggle to keep up, encumbered as I am.

I am grateful for small mercies, this one being that we don't have far to travel, within two minutes we pull up outside the sort of motel that I would not frequent by choice, rational thought however is not part of my current process. Calli yanks me through the door and throws a fistful of bills at the clerk, “closest room please honey” he doesn't even look up lifting a key from the wall and pointing to a door down the hall..

“Come on lover” she growls throatily as she leads me down the corridor, I’m not about to resist, she is obviously pumped with adrenalin from our fight and quite possibly has more than the usual amount of testosterone swilling about after feeding on a male vamp too, the chemicals we pick up in blood can have an interesting effect on us in the short term.

The room is not what I would call luxurious, functional at least and I’m grateful that the interior is dimly lit, there will be no question of spending the night here though, the thin curtains would provide no protection from the sunlight that will burst in, my mind does it's automatic calculations, one am now, sunrise around six thirty and it will take at least half an hour to get to my closest daylight bolt hole, Calli I think has somewhere closer but I wouldn't object to sharing mine with her if need be.

I half turn to push the flimsy door shut behind us, then back to face Calli, double take, where has she gone? I feel an insistent tug at the buttons on my jeans, then a wrench, a tear and a growl of frustration, whoah there goes another pair but I'm in no position to start complaining.

She is kneeling on the floor in front of me, her left arm raised, flat palm pushing me back against the door with a dull thud, I feel the poor quality wood give slightly under the weight of that push and hope to god it holds, I don’t want to burst into the corridor with the remnants of my tattered trousers the only thing covering my modesty..

The door holds but I’m not thinking about that anymore, Calli has me under her spell; the delicate fingers of her right hand are wrapped tightly around the shaft of my engorged member, her pink tongue flicks quickly out of her mouth as she licks her lips in anticipation. Gently, slowly she strokes down my shaft, my foreskin parts easily and begins to distend around the tip of my cock, she reverses her stroke, letting the skin roll back up, watching intently as the delicate friction of that motion does it’s work. I’ve never been so hard, the need so urgent in me.
She is toying with me now, she leans her head back and licks her lips again, I can see the bright white of her teeth against those full dark lips, her fangs are out, sharp and menacing, suddenly I realise the precarious position I am in, trying to back away but with nowhere to go. “Only kidding gorgeous..” She smiles wide at me and the fangs recede, I don’t have time to react as she bobs her head suddenly forward, her lips meeting the very tip of me, the exquisite sensation of that kiss floods through me as her head continues slowly forward, enveloping me with her mouth, encircling me with her dexterous tongue.

Calli is enjoying herself now, enjoying the knowledge that I am completely at her mercy but also that every minute movement she makes is a hotwire to the pleasure receptors in my brain. The sensation of her lips and tongue upon me is almost too much to bear, almost! I can feel her mouth tighten as she sucks in gently, enveloping so tightly for the briefest of moments as her head moves gently back and forth, then she loosens her hold but pushes further forward, deeper on to me, a different sensation but no less pleasurable.

As her mouth works busily upon me so to do her hands, the right still wrapped around the base of my shaft, rhythmically tugging back and forth, discrete movements of the wrist, not forced, not painfully hard, just insistent, constant. Her left hand has moved between my legs, nails are out, scratching and stimulating me by turns, up my inner thigh, closing briefly around my tightening balls and then back between my legs to dig into the flesh of my buttocks, cupping me and pulling my hips forward, deeper into her waiting mouth.

I feel her tongue snake out over her bottom lip, the sudden forward motion, the velvet texture of it against my frenulum causing me to gasp with delight, it continues forward, protruding perhaps an inch from her mouth now, muscle tensed hardness against the underside of my shaft, digging into me, an obvious adjunct to the soft enveloping sensation of her mouth.

Her right hand, thumb and forefinger encircling me, still relentlessly working back and forth, now slides down to the base of my cock, the rest of her hand flattening against my groin and up to my stomach, she makes use of the additional space on my shaft to rock her head further down my length, impossibly far, I feel intense pressure on the already overloaded tip as she pushes her mouth forward onto me, almost taking me to her throat, I try vainly to wriggle backward but I am caught between her her hand and her mouth.

I can do nothing, I try to speak, to worship her with my words but I am mute, I try to move, to display the ecstasy I feel through touch, but I am paralysed, can only shut my eyes and draw breath, focus on the breath and lose myself in her touch.

How long she holds me on the brink of this existence I cannot imagine, an hour? A lifetime? Every part of me, everything that I have ever been, will ever be, is here and now, this moment. The roaring in my head is deafening, there is nothing but light before my eyes, all of my nerve endings feel wired, electrified.

I manage to gasp, beg, beg her to stop before she tips me over the edge, pray that she will, pray that she won't. “please” a simple word, forced between my tightening lips, just please..

It takes a few minutes for me to regain any sense of self, I catch myself hyperventilating, did I pass out? My hands are in hers, clutching them tightly, my nails drawing bloody crescents in her palms, Her smile fills my field of vision, I draw a shuddering, satisfied breath, feel the warmth of my passion, my love for her fill me and radiate outward.

I loosen my grip on her hands, unsure for a moment what to do, confused by the aching stiffness between my legs, impossibly hard, seeming to defy the laws of physics as it strains upon itself. I lead Calli to the bed, both of us shedding what clothes remain as we move, then sit with my back to the headboard, my legs down the bed, slightly apart. I motion for  her to sit between them, her back to me, I have to adjust myself to accommodate her, flattening my length up against my stomach, pressed hard between us. I surround her then, envelop her in my arms and my legs, wrapping them tight about her, holding her close, my head forward, teeth nibbling gently at her shoulders and neck, whispers of love or longing and kisses falling onto her ears in equal measure.

I shift slightly, nestling her further into me, I allow my left hand to drop slightly, around her left shoulder, my firm hand cupping her breast, thumb and fingers riding across the sensitive skin, causing a ripple of goose bumps to explode in their wake. My right hand runs the length of her inner arm, causing it to jerk at the ticklish sensation, I slide my hand under her own, each of my fingers resting directly below hers "I want you to show me how you touch yourself, want you to let me touch you" I move my hand now, carrying her own with it, across her stomach, down, light and slow, slowing more still as it creeps through the dusting of hair above her sex.

She seems reticent at first, almost nervous, but steels her resolve, her hand guides mine down further, splitting my fore and index finger apart as they glide over the soft flesh above her pubic bone, taking them one either side of her hood, straddling her swollen lips. Now her fingers above mine close gently, not over tight, but still enough for my fingers to trap her lips between them, my palm resting on her mound, the V of my fingers matching the top of her clit.

Her hand starts to rock mine back and forth slowly, my fingers gripping her lips and within that her clit, being jerked so softly by the motion of her flesh on flesh. I, she, keep this up for no more than a minute but her hips are starting to rock back and forth gently too, meeting the rhythm. Suddenly we stop, her index finger takes mine with it, splitting her lips apart, pushing down through the folds of her, she is slick, wet to my touch as my finger glides easily down through her labia to the nerve endings around the mouth of her vagina.

Her finger drives mine to run firmly around the very tip of her there, once only before drawing back up, straight up to her quivering clit, pushing me to rub her in small, slow circular motions, firm but not overly so, increasing in speed and intensity with each half dozen or so circuits, my other fingers exploring the folds of her labia but always the focus of is upon my index finger, faster, firmer, faster firmer, building, building until it is almost a blur upon her, her own hand has withdrawn now, is attempting to reach around behind her and force it's way between our bodies to grasp at my twitching cock, pressing hard into the small of her back.

My fingers work upon her tirelessly, my left hand still at her breast, an engorged nipple between forefinger and thumb, pulling lightly at it, my mouth is at her ear whispering "Come for me Calli, I want to feel it ride through you, come for me" my teeth scrape at her neck, her cheek, as relentlessly my fingers press her, push her, cajole her toward orgasm. The feeling for me is just as intense, each gasp of her breath lights fires in my brain, sending tendrils of fire through me, causing my erect cock to jerk and twitch in the confined space between our bodies.

I am kissing her neck, pausing between  each to tell her what each shudder of her  body is doing to me, telling her that when she comes it will fire through me, her orgasm more powerful to me than my own, my finger has slowed now, but the pressure behind it is intense, she is close, breath ragged, short gasps followed by nothing as she holds it tight within her, not trusting herself to breath out lest she crumbles.

Finally she relents, I feel her body trembling wildly in my grasp, she is shouting, screaming but the words are unintelligible, I would not trust my ears to hear them as the roar is there again, the blood surging through me, picking up on the extreme fire that is running through her, the pace of my finger picks up again, frenzied, frantic as she bucks wildly beneath and within my grasp.

Suddenly all is still, silent, like the passing of a tornado and we are within the eye, I hold her tight against me, my hand clutched close over her sex, motionless now. We do not draw breath, do not speak, just sit there amidst the wonder of the storm that just burst through the room.

She spins around in my arms and is kissing my mouth, my face, firm full on kisses, almost if she were a ravenous beast trying to feed on me, I return those kisses in full, my arms snaking around her back, my body sliding down the bed, moving my legs inside hers so that she straddles me now, she arches her back and throws her hands up behind her head, running her fingers through her hair, tossing her head from side to side, knowing full well the effect this display will have, breasts uplifted, bounce magically as her hair flicks out from side to side, splaying across her face, her lips in a mock pout, I am lost in the beauty of her.
“Come here”  I urge and maneuver so that my profoundly erect cock is twitching manically between her legs, bouncing up in anticipation, I slide over and against her warm, moist, slightly parted lips, guide myself into her with one hand, reaching around her waist with the other, pulling her down, down my shaft, she and I both feel her lips part wider, my eyes open wide as the soft, yielding pleasure strokes my cock, electrical impulses roaring straight to my brain, pleasure, pleasure, Pleasure.

I pull her all the way down, my other hand reaching around,  both are clasping tight into her buttocks now as I pulls her all the way down and imperceptibly rock her forward so that her clit just rolls over my pubic bone, “fhhhhwuh” a tiny gasp of air puffs from Calli's lips at the unexpected motion. She starts to ride up my cock again but that is not what I want, I pull her back down and there is that little rocking motion again “Like this gorgeous, not up and down, I'm so deep in you and that is hitting every button I have, I can feel your bum pressing down on my balls and every part of me is being enveloped by you, I want you to rock like this” I rock her back over the bone, my hips are raised slightly, taking the weight off of her knees, it's as if her clit and my bone are the fulcrum, that is where all the pressure is focused, I rock her forward again, that small motion riding her up my shaft imperceptibly, but she is so deep on me that it might as well be a 12 foot stroke, rock her back again, deeper into her, by millimeters, but she can see that it is working for me.

Rock, deep, rock, deeper, every movement rolls her clit over the bone, she starts to fuck that spot, rhythmically, deep, deeper, deep, deeper, rock, rock, rock, my breathing is ragged now and she is losing it too, is lost there, she can feel me swelling to fill her, how aroused can I get, how much bigger? Deep, deeper, Deep, deeper, the rhythm is what is doing it for me, the rhythm and my head, it's all in my head, I am getting off on her getting off on me, watching the imperceptible bounce and heave of her amazing breasts with each forward thrust, drawing her forward with my fingers digging into her buttocks, her fingers buried deep in my shoulders, deep, deeper, "oh god" she murmurs "I'm coming again" she loses the rhythm and just starts rocking back and forth on me wildly, she is screaming and swaying and I am losing it too, feel her tighten around my shaft, tight, tight, tight, tighter, “uh, uh uuuhhhh” she stops rocking and lets the flow take her, across her breasts, shooting down through her stomach and rising rising rising on through her. Calli is gripping me so tight “Jesus yes” I feel it, like a tongue on a battery tingle starting at the head of my cock, building through me to a deep deep uncontrollable wave, she feels the pulse, PULSE, PULSE P-U-L-S-E, the spasm, I grow inside her as my come tries to burst forth from the tight tight confines, she feels it surging through me, I am gripping her so close to me, her fingers have left my shoulders and are now sitting at the end of bloody gashes somewhere below my chest.

"You know beautiful, if I wasn't already dead I think I would be after that. I don't want either of us to promise that we will be together always, always is an awful long time for us, but whatever happens I want you to promise that you will never forget me" At that I feel our lips should meet again, a promise sealed with a kiss, never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment