Friday, November 6, 2009

Blood Moon Rising pt VII

Would you like to know one of the numerous benefits of being a vampire? No insomnia, none of that tossing and turning as we try and nestle into the warm embrace of sleep, just flick a switch in your head and you might as well be dead, for all intents and purposes you are, you flick off and nothing in hell or earth is going to rouse you until your body has had the rest it needs. Mine, recovering from 6 point blank gun shots is going to need a while, hence my flight to the morgue, 12 hours down the line I'll be good as new and chances are other than the odd prod or poke that I'll be left alone for that time whilst they try to figure who the hell I am.

One of the downsides of course is the dreams, every soul you ever stole, the last deep draught of blood, the conversion from the living to the undead, those poor bastards will be bouncing around in your head for an eternity, they like to fuck with your dreams, you get the sort of visions like a bad trip, everything looks real, smells real, tastes real and it feels like you are right there, if you get good dreams then you are in for a ride, if it's a nightmare then it's like someone opened the gates of hell and let the demons run in your head, luckily most of the demons are shit scared of me, so I get left alone most of the time.

I come too with a shudder, the dark and the cold surrounding me, but it doesn't smell right, dusty, musty, not the morgue. I push out with my feet and the meet stone, I am laying on stone and stone is above me, I can smell her too, the same smell that washed over me in my dream. I reach up above and heave at the stone above my head, again waves of terror wash over me at the thought of impending doom, just no sweet rivulet of pleasure running under the surface to accompany them this time....

The orderly processed me into my body bag well enough, clearing of most of the blood and gore, although I wasn't that impressed with him when he stuck his finger up my ass, where the hell do they find the people to do these jobs? Or maybe it is too long in the job that turns em that way, it'll be the last anus he gets a buzz out of anyway, when I wake up I'm going to bite his finger off and stick it so far up him that he'll be wishing he cut his nails, that's all I'm saying.

The cold envelops me, soothing, like a comfort blanket for a kid, eyes are closed, heart is beating so slowly it might as well be stopped, just the race of colours behind my eyes, the whirl of my encounter with Jack, eating his heart, the pimp, the hooker I've secreted away to play with later, past victims creep up on me, hoping I'll spend the time of day with them, hell, they probably want someone sane to talk to right, though I'm not sure I'm the right guy for the job.

My dreams kick in, no surprise that she is the focus, she has been the focus for the last week, ever since the chance encounter. I was riding the sleeper train to the coast when I felt her presence, don't know if she was flying overhead or just ripping the throat out of someone close by, I just got this rush of power and I had to know more. I jumped the train and tracked her down, Vampira, queen of the night, how I long for her.

My dream shifts, I'm in her arms, she is stronger than I am, older, ancient and more deadly, she holds me fast and there is no escape, or is it just that in my mind I've no desire to run from her. I'm naked, what am I doing naked, she is clad in black, quelle suprise, long legs, slightly apart, tight figure hugging shirt, she is aroused, can't be the cold that is pushing her taut nipples into the flimsy cloth, the sight of them sends a pulse through me, it starts in my brain, my pupils dilate and the warm fire rushes down to my loins.

She smiles, a look that would terrify me if I had the sense, a glint in her eye, is that hunger? She steps forward and catches hold of my swelling cock in her hand, she leans in to my body and kisses me full on the mouth. This dream I can handle, I'm not sure it's where I should be putting her, I should be in control, dominant, but she seems to have me at an advantage here.

“you are nothing to me, nothing but pain and pleasure, I'll take what I want, when I want it, I'm the one who is ALWAYS in control” she spits the last few words at me, making sure I know it to be true, I try to wriggle free of her grasp but her fingers close tight around my cock and balls, squeezing with inhuman strength, tears well up in my eyes and the arousal that had raised me to attention quickly turns to ice cold terror, the pain is excruciating.

“don't cry little one” she mutters as she runs the fingers of her free hand through the tangle of hair on my chest “I wouldn't want to break you before I fed” her eyes catch mine and I am frozen by her glare, the command is simple “Don't Move” it is unspoken but I hear it all the same, her mental dominance has locked my muscles in place as surely as if I had slipped on a straight jacket. Vampira drops to her knees in front of me, a lascivious lick of her lips and a hungry flash across her eyes.

Now one hand is beneath me, cradling my balls, stroking, scratching, pulling at them, the other hand is wrapped around my shaft, lost in the pleasure as she manipulates me I note how long and delicate her fingers, the nails perfectly manicured, long, pointed, painted black or deep purple, the curl around me, gripping me at the base, tight, tight but not painfully so now, her wrist is gently pulling back and forth, so slowly as to be almost imperceptible, drawing my foreskin slowly back over the head of my cock, the tight flesh distending, arousing me further.

In my head I catch my breath, some small rivulet of me still there, “only a dream, only a dream, go with the flow, nothing bad is going down here”

Again she runs her tongue over her lips, I am sure they were a dark crimson red before but now they are black, like the nails, painted lady, she glances up into my eyes, daring me to try and move, showing me that whilst a woman in this position could be thought to be the submissive, the compliant one, that actually it is she who holds all the cards, I am at her mercy and she knows it.

Her head bobs forward, still her eyes up and locked on mine, her tongue darts out and wraps itself dexterously about my glans, the shock of the contact, so sensitive, so extremely powerful, I feel it rock me, like a wave shooting up from the tip as she licks it, roaring through the core of my body and exploding in my brain. She bobs further forward, her tongue is travelling down the underside of my my jerking sex, her hand still tugging at the base, her lips close around me now and I am lost in the amazing sensation, immediately warm, so soft, like a thousand strands of velvet being pulled tight over me.

Her cheeks suck in as she exerts pressure on me, as if she could suck more blood from my heart and brain, down into what has now become the very focus of my being. Her two hands, her tongue, her lips are all working as one one me now, tugging, stroking, lapping, caressing, drawing me forward with now way or will for me to intercede.


She pushes her head further down on to me now, the hand so recently drawing me on to orgasm reaches around behind my back, pulling in at the small so that I thrust forward into her, her tongue joins her other hand, lapping at my balls as her mouth slides down my shaft. I feel the sharp cut of her fangs as they gouge twin groves in the top of my penis, the pain is nothing to the pleasure that she brings, it is a welcome aside in the powerful oblivion that she is blessing me with.

Her mouth closes tight about me and the fangs sink deep into the base of me, the blood is pumping hard, my brain instructing every organ to give up all it can for this most primal of purposes, she is drinking deep of me, locked into me as still she rocks forward and back, forward and back, the depth that she holds me in is causing my sensitive glands to brush the back of her throat, I can caught in the ecstasy of her deep throating me against the harsh reality of the life she is draining, I could hang on the edge of this for ever, between orgasm and death, how long I am there, nearing release I cannot say.

No comments:

Post a Comment