Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Kiss

How many more nights must I endure, the dull ache where once beat my heart, the only passion I feel now is that of young lovers as I tear out their throats, taste it rich within their blood, how did I become so empty.

I am old yes, have seen too much perhaps and now should think not to return to my tomb this night, but alight instead upon some distant eyrie, howl at the moon until it turns to sun, then whither and no more feel this pain, this emptyness.

I wander with no purpose, through the trees, letting the light of the moon cast shadows around me, the creatures of the night, fox, owl, rats even, flee as they feel the chill of my presence approach.

Then she fills my world, sitting under the pale moon I first catch sight of her, can feel her heart beating slowly, can smell the life that she offers me, how I long to feast upon her, her skin almost silver, so perfect, smooth, flawless, her raven hair cascading down her back. In my mind she is calling to me, begging me to feed upon her, but this is a trick of the hunger, I have known it for too long, my constant companion, by any means it will have me feed, she is so young, so perfect, so vital and yet I sense in her a melancholy, some sense of not belonging to this world, why else youd she sit in such a fae place, but to wait for me to come..

I close upon her, soundlessly, each movement etched into my muscle memory, so many times have I stalked prey, I am fluid, graceful as I approach, she has no chance to move as my hands are upon her delicate shoulders, my mouth closing upon her alabaster neck, her skin almost as pale as mine but I sense the blood pumping through her veins, can smell it, a rich reward as my fangs close upon her throat.

I sense no fear in her though, almost a welcome sigh at the sharp bite of pain as I penetrate her flesh and then she fills me, all of her thoughts, all of her memories, her desires, lusts, passions, they flood through me, become part of me.

I could drain this beautiful creature, the hunger demands that I do, but it is not my master, whatever it might think, and she is too precious a flower to devour here, she wants more than to be drained by me, I can feel her fluttering heart cry for more, a kiss, a caress, to touch her as none have done before.

I struggle against the hunger, it rages at me as I deny it, withdraw my fangs from her neck yet still she is weak, my lips are upon hers now, my kiss is no gentle thing but is not forced, just driven, passionate, my hands upon her body, tearing her clothes from her as I allow the hunger to be replaced with a lust that has been lost to me for years, she offers no resistance, assists even, unbuclking my belt and pulling at my trousers with a force that belies her size.

I am upon her then, she grasping at me, her fingers become claws as she rakes at my flesh, I welcome the pain, to me it is pleasure, the sensation a powerful adjunct to the unthought of pleasure as I press myself to her, my rigid shaft is playing against her lips, parting them and running over the moist flesh that lies within, we are both wet with the excitement, I can hold back no longer and slowly, powerfully force my way into her, feel her gasp as she expands to accept my girth, I pull her forward to me and buck, frenzied, bestial, this moment, this passion cannot last long, but we are both panting, sweating, gasping, encompassed by the waves of orgasm that flash between us, through us.

I feel her heart flutter, murmur again, I have taken too much from her, a frail human, I should have restrained myself, must save her, I feel the panic welling within me at the thought of losing one so beautiful, losing her now I have found such a reason to go on, I cannot countance the thought.

Hastily I draw my razor talons across my wrist, hold the bleeding flesh tight against my loves mouth and force her to drink deep of the poison that flows through my veins, she chokes, gags, but I will not let her loose, will not allow her to resist me in this, she must become one with me that together we will dance the danse macabre down the ages.

Weak from the loss I collapse beside her and together we lay, our breathing shallow and troubled, the only sound beyond that is her occaisional retch as her system fights against becomming what she must become to survive.

And then a gasp, she sits up as my blood takes hold of her, she feels it like a drug, coursing through her, her mind swims as the realisation of what she has become, what we have become, lovers, killers, for eternity.

I sit beside her, kiss her, soft but no less passionate than before and then we run, run together, to escape the coming of the dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment